• A catalog fee of $20.00 must be paid before they are put in the catalog.
• Commission will be 7% of Gross Sale with a $25.00 minimum. The $25.00 must be paid at the office, in cash, before any horse can be unloaded. At that time you will receive a tag number for each horse, which that will also be the sale order.
• Buyers & Sellers you will be required to pay in cash. Unless you have a letter of credit from your bank, pre-register 7 days prior to sale, or have prior approval from sale barn management to write a check.
• No horse will leave the premises until paid for.
• All consignors will be paid day of sale except for Registered horse's. They will be paid when all the paperwork is in order, usually 7 - 10 days.
Letter of Credit ~ Buyer Registration Form